From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:31:09 -0700
Hello to everyone out there and hugs to those in pain..

I wanted to let everyone out there know of three ebay items we have as
well as to put out a last reminder for this month's raffle of the month.

Our raffle has several items including a very unique ferret-shaped rug.
You can check out the photos of this cool rug and of the other items on
our web page on the fundraisers page.  Tickets are only $1.00 each or 6
tickets for $5.00.  The winner will be drawn on 9/20, so time is running
out!!  Thanks again to Charlene Miller for the donation of the rug for
this raffle!!

For any local folks out there (central Florida) we are having a two-year
anniversary dinner/fundraiser this month.  Two of our members are hosting
the dinner at their house and are cooking a wonderful Danish meal.  We
are asking $10.00 per plate and guarantee you will not go away hungry!!!!!
The event is on 9/27 and is set to begin around 3:00.  If anyone is
interested please contact me via e-mail or phone (407-869-6981) ASAP.

We also have a few items on ebay this week.  A HUGE thanks to Kate who
has donated the candle holder to us for ebay this week!!!  That url as
well as others are listed below.  Thanks in advance for bidding.

Blue candle holder
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655827873

Brand new 2003 Ferret Calendar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2346054006