From:
Diane Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:54:03 -0500
I visited the Path Valley website that Betty provided & couldn't help
notice that PV sells their own ferret food.

I'm curious to know how this compares to some of the quality ferret foods
that many of us feed our ferrets.  Any one out there ever fed Path Valley
food & care to comment on what you & your ferrets thought of it?  Has
anyone ever seen it in any of their stores?  Anyone know if this is a new
product or have they been making/selling it for awhile?

Diane & the gang