From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:13:01 EDT
>From:    Pam Adey <[log in to unmask]>
>
>After letting the ferrets out for a while, I heard my son say "Oh no!"
>He then came running to me and said "Mom you're not going to like seeing
>what the ferrets have done."
>
>...  So here I go on the "Maxi pad treasure hunt."...

ROFL Pam!!  I can just see Baby and Bandit, running around with those,
dashing here and there to keep outta your sight until they have made off
with their treasured booty!

Pam, Link-a-Link sends her luvs and hugs to you, Baby and Bandit.

She also says to tell you she has gained a few ounces and is turning
grey, she wants to know when she can come home for another visit to see
you?  Sometime during the week, maybe.  She misses her #1 mommy too.

Mare, AJ, Bear, Bonnie, Clyde, Crystal, Dharma, Emmy, Hooker, Joey,
Lucky, Reno, Stinky, Tiny, Tweaky, Wiley & Winky (aka: Link-a-Link)

Ferret Soul

A dog or cat steals your heart,
but a ferret steals your soul.