From:
Dorothy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 13:29:40 -0600
Hi everyone!
We have a real problem with Loki, our one year old, and the side screen
door.  We keep Loki indoors most of the time, 'cause there are always plenty
of people in our house.  Loki is a very determined escape artist, and just
recently he figured out our stuctural weakness: we have one screen door that
doesn't latch.  We do have one of those spring attchments that has always
worked perfectly for us; but unfortunatly it doesn't seem to be
ferret-proof.

This door isn't easy to open, but a hard push at the bottom corner does it.
So my question is, what would people recommend we do to the door?.  Old
house, so we really don't want to redesign the whole thing.

                                Thanks, the well-named Loki and family

(P.S.- Although he has escaped a couple times, he has always gone to the
same space under the garage, where he has his own burrow.  Luckily, it's
easy to hear him open the door- and he always comes back to where the food
is!)