Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:35:52 -0400
Howdy Ya'll,

Well, I have spent most of the day arguing with the school server.  I
thought, just in case I wasn't here too much longer, that I would take
advantage while I could and put my web page back up.  For some reason, all
the shows up are little boxes with broken pics.  Sigh.  Apparently Celtic
curses only work on people, not things.

I have been shuffling a little more than usual, my back has gone out again.
I have had an extreme amount of stress lately and so, I have nerve pain in
my foot.  Let me just say that the ferrets are not too happy about this as
it means they get to stay up.  I am in too much pain to try and head off all
their normal trouble.

Lest you think they are abused, not to worry. They have a room as big as my
bedroom that they roam free in. But oh, the faces at the door! You would
think it had been WEEKS since they were out, instead of hours.

I haven't trimmed the tootsies yet.  Seems someone stole BOTH bottles of
Ferretone.  Yes, I need bribes.  Stan and Angus have fits if they aren't
bribed before I trim the nails.  And since it is only me doing it, I need
any help I can get.  I have looked everywhere for those bottles, to no
avail.  Miss Stella, I think, knows where they are, but she isn't talking.
I just see her staring at me, with this amused look in her eyes, as I search
for the hidden treasure.

Maggie Mae and the Raiders of the Lost Oil