From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:26:09 -0500
SaraFerret,

I want to thank you for the greetings you have done for me and my Fuzzy
Loving kids. You have given us humans comfort during our pain and
sorrow for our babies who have passed.

I understand that you mom has others who need her to care for them.
You will be greatly missed but you and your mom need time to enjoy
yourselves now. I have enjoyed our talks. Please continue to look after
my kids for me and I know you'll be having a blast with the Fuzzy
Loving Herd as you know as well as I do that those New Jersey fuzzies
LOVE to party!

Fuzzy Hugs and kisses to you. Remember, WE love you!!!!!!!!

Mommy Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge