From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:26:30 -0500
Yes, the black angora ferret excists. The reason I know this is because I
have one myself (Miller).He is a Black Self Angora. You can see a picture
of him at:

http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/qf/quality.html

If you don't have a web browser I'll be more than happy to e-mail you the
picture of him, along with some information about the Angora Ferrets.

This type of ferret changes colors with the season, and when it gets its
summer coat it turns almost black, except for its head.  Right now my Black
Self angora looks like a dark sable, this is his winter coat, but his long
fur (3 inches) makes him look very different from a regular short-haired
ferret.

Lars Eriksson                   [log in to unmask]

Quality Ferrets