Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:15:30 EST
I'm pleased to annouce my most recent arrival!!  I have 4 boys (cocoa,
powder, mittens, pepper) and two girls (flower and the newest sabrina.) My
girl flower doesn't seem to be getting along too well with sabrina though.
I just adopted her this morning from a shelter and I don't know why flower
doesn't like her.  She's been chasing her around all day fighting with her
and even made her ear bleed!!!  I've put them back in their cage now and
sabrina is running freely in my bedroom for now.  Does anyone have any
suggestions??  Please feel free to email me!

Shannon and the kids