From:
Julie Pressey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:05:35 EDT
I have 12 ferrets use the Marshall BI odor and use yesterdays news litter
so I don't really have an odor problem.  I hear people talking about using
rabbit pellets as litter.  Do they really work?  How is the absorbency and
odor control?  What else is good to use besides wood stove pellets?

What can I put on a screen in or on the storm door to keep the ferrets
from escaping?  What should I use for the screens in the windows to keep
them from falling out?  Thanks in advance