Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:03:38 -0800
There has been quite a bit of conversation about finding time to care for
large numbers of critters lately.  At the 2002 Ferret Symposium in Las
Vegas, Troy Lynn reminded us that we all have 24 hours in a day and it
is a matter of making the time we need by prioritizing.

She had a wonderful handout that has been beneficial to me.  The link is
just below here.  I encourage you to print this so you can keep it before
you.  You may need to cut and paste it if it wraps.  Excellent talk, TLE.
Thanks for the handout, too.

http://au.geocities.com/ferretsymposium2002/Presentations/TLE.pdf

This can also be accessed by going to http://www.ferretcongress.org
and clicking on past presentations, Ferret Symposium 2002 in Las Vegas,
Speaker Presentations, Troy Lynn Eckert.

renee :)