From:
"D.Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:59:15 -0400
I was going to write in response to Clover's question, it was a great
question! I am glad to see that Renee answered it already. I knew that
she would put some concerns to rest.

So I guess I will take this opportunity to say a few things about Renee
instead. LOL.

I have met Renee Downs, and I think I am pretty much getting to know
who she is and the type of person that she is. I have to tell you she
is one of the most non-political and most inspiring person I have ever
met. She does not choose sides in any situation that involves ferrets.
She only sees the ferrets, not the people behind them and works
diligently to help the ferrets

So, if there is anyone out there that thinks that she plays politics,
only favors certain people or certain circumstances... Forget it! The
only thing that she plays favoritism to are the ferrets!

I know that there are people out there that do think this. I have
observed first hand that she does not play politics. She is an
extraordinary woman, and I can see why they'd have nicked named her
"Hurricane Renee"! LOL. You want someone in the background, getting
things done, then Renee is your woman! She certainly knows how to get
things done and is not afraid of calling anyone and I mean, anyone
for help.

The work that she does and the things she accomplishes in conjunction
with the IFC, F.E.R.R.E.T.S. and other groups, etc. is phenomenal! And
she really lives up to and believes in her motto ... "It's amazing how
much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the credit"! Renee is
more comfortable in the background, doing her thing and getting things
done than being in the limelight.

She has been an inspiration to me as I know she has to others and I am
honored to call her my friend!

Hugs,
Dianna.
It's all about the ferrets