From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:59:52 -0400
My sister has some BEAUTIFUL, EXCELLENT QUALITY bedding for sale on ebay
and in her ebay store right now.  I have bought some of her "hidey hole
cubes" and my ferrets CROWD into them!!!  Here are just 2 examples!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2328704084
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2328339096

Not only do they like them, it's good for them because it helps keep
them in the darkness that they like!  You've got to try at least one!

Check out her hammocks, for example, check these two out for their
beautiful colors!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2328336972
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2328702040

Check out the beautiful pouches!  one example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2329225471
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2328620154

Also 3 piece bedding sets
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2328721640

There are also hot/cold packs that are GREAT for sick/recovering ferrets
after surgery and excellent ferret shaped jingle toys!  All proceeds go
to help pay for adrenal surgeries needed for 3 older ferrets.  She also
has STEIFF BEARS up for auction.  Just click on one of her items above
and then scroll to section next to her name that says stores in red or
click on View Seller's Other Items.

Thanks so much for looking and helping the ferrets!  Your ferrets WILL
THANK YOU!

Eleanor