From:
Sheri yadayadayada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 01:51:05 -0800
>you must have read the wrong posting.  It's a co-worker's mate who owns
>a gun, not my sweetie!  He was as appalled as I re someone shooting a
>living being, and agreed that we should try to save any more that might
>be in her area, and relocate over here near us!  Figured out that while
>they can get along, given my co-workers description, they are too old to
>be de-poofed, and would prefer to live as wild beings.

I couldn't remember the name of the person who posted that story about
the skunk getting shot, but I thought the person stated it was her
husband.  I read the post and replied right away, but then for some
reason my post didn't go through, so I rewrote it several days later and
posted my reply.  I apparently got that little detail all mixed up when
I thought I remembered you stating it was your hubby.  I apologize for
the confusion!  Sorry about that.  :)

At any rate, I am glad to hear that you're going to help relocate the
other skunks where they will hopefully be safer.  I hate to hear of
animals being mistreated out of ignorance.

Glad you are there to help them! :)