From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:13:29 -0600
I am posting anonymously because I don't want to get my head ripped of
by the people who are so incredibly ticked off with this subject.

Sorry, but I have to agree with some of the postings to quit posting on
the FML about Petco.  I have read and re-read them and I think some of
the postings aren't saying to ignore the abuse, which I think that the
one person who went totally ballistic read WAY too deep into.  That would
be the only reason the poster would go over the deep end.  I think it is
the fact that by posting on the FML is not going to help the Petco
situation.  GO TO THE PROBLEM!  Quit posting here.  We all know there
are issues, and it doesn't need to be noted on a daily basis.  That is
what is getting annoying.  Not every store is bad.  No one knows except
for those in there area.  If you are traveling from state to state, then
we will listen.  But until then, take care of it in your area.

I agree that there are problems with Petco, and you have to start at the
local level, and then move up.  Again, posting here on the FML won't
help, except to make people more aware.  But, it still won't correct the
situation.  We have a store here that is in bad shape, and with a band
of us, we have straightened around that store and it is doing well.
That is what it takes.  It took a long time, but we did it.

This topic is getting off key and out of control.  The PetSmart issue
died down, now let's get this one to die down.  Please.  It will take
more than just posting on the FML.  Get together with others in your area
and take matters into your own hands.  The FML itself can't do anything.
You have to do something.

[HS]