From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:50:09 -0700
Lol yes i do, my ferret patches loves it, only we use the crinkle tube
because there tube[clear one] was destroyed along time ago. I also have
a ferret that will pull the crinkle sack around the room, with others
in it. All my ferrets seem to like to get in a walmart bag too and be
pulled around the room. They also like to get in the crinkle sack and
I pick it up from the ends and slowly rock them back and forth. They
can't seem to get enough of it.