From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:35:31 -0500
I think I have been asked the strangest question (I really want to say
dumbest question but there aren't suppose to be any dumb questions).  I
was telling co-workers about my 12 ferrets.  They really seemed interested
and asked all kinds of question.  Then the big question " Can you tell
them apart?  Do you know their names?"  Duh This person was dead serious
too.  Oh man I had a real hard time not laughing out loud and calling her
stupid.

One more thing about people.  On this list we have a lot of passionate
people.  People who care about ferrets.  We sometimes flame others without
thinking things through.  But NOBODY is perfect.  Not the flamers or
the flamed.  We have to remember that when reading and writing.  So if
somebody (like me) says something you don't like, remember not everybody
is a fabulous writer, or an english major, or a brain surgeon, we are just
people that love ferrets.  Sometimes we just write what we feel.  Thinking
that it sounds clear, but to others it doesn't.  We try but it just
doesn't work that well.  I hope we can all keep that in mind and maybe we
will have less flames.  Maybe we can be a little kinder to each other too.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper,
Sassy, Murray, Woozel, Tubby, Duncan, Britney, Angel