From:
Matthew Ardill & Siani Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:39:52 -0400
all i have to say is the same i had to say last time people got offended.
if you don't like it, don't buy it!  if you are a subscriber and you don't
like it unsubscribe!

on the other hand, if you do like it, buy it!  buy a copy for a friend who
might like it!  there are plenty of magasines out there, and we all look
through them before we buy them, so just make a choice.  i only buy
magasines with content that i find both interesting and informative, which
means that right now i buy Scootering International and Scoot!  rather than
any of the ferret magasines.  if i was going to buy a ferret magasine i
would probably buy a veterinary journal, because quite frankly, i already
know that hair loss signals adrenal disease and that my ferrets need lots
of new and exciting toys.

now, let's just all shut up about how wonderful or how awful Modern Ferret
or Ferrets magasine or whatever is, and talk about something interesting.
i'd like to find out who i can write to to have ferrets, rabbits and
Parrots added to the animals you can't sell in pet stores thing that the
SPCA is trying to pass in Ontario.

siani
(P.S. zen, i'm pretty disappointed in you for that little outburst.  i
always had you pegged as a sensible, rational person who cared more about
the ferrets than about all the politics and hoopla.)