Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:07:49 EDT
Hi everyone. I would like to thank everyone who wrote to me. I also
hope I do not have another dreadful nightmare tonight. Bisquit dead
and eaten...what a horrible dream.

Tuffy is not in imminent danger of death as I feared according to the
tests. However, I have been told this in the past when I have sensed
the end was near. And my baby died within the month. But I have done my
best to see if there are any other meds or treatments for him. Ginger
has something wrong. But we do not have all the blood tests back yet.
She is not absorbing protein as she should. That is all I know now.

The baby I kept for the people in the tornado is back with me. The
folks thought she would just sit in the palm of their hands and look
like a miniature fawn. She is a vital and healthy baby now. They did
not like that or want her like that.

She had her distemper shot today. They would probably have never taken
her to a vet. So I am thrilled to have her back. She is a deaf blaze. I
am keeping the name Ralf. She runs around like a cyclone.

Concerning ferret sanctuaries: The only ferret sanctuary I have been to
is in the middle of corn fields HOURS from life as I know it. I could
not even find it on my own through all them farmers roads and all. You
caint n'even see her house from the road, or an address. Im a thinkin
Zoos growin somethin funny in them fields and smokin a fair bit of it.
Otherwise, I cannot figure out why she gives up her life as she does at
the ferret sanctuary. Got an ostrich a keepin guard over more than Zoo
is lettin on. Dope smokin, drug runnin. Cornography. By gum.

At Zoos Ferret Sanctuary, she has cages of ferrets with NO skills in
fecal product management. It is gross, nasty, dreadful. She got them
from someone many loved who was on the FML. That lady got them from
people who could not put up with the putrid poop on bedding, ramps,
in water bowls, and anywhere but a litter box. She promised this lady
to keep all of them until their death.

She has cages of ferrets that are biters in with dear ferret mates
that are ill and on meds. She has ferrets that bite to the bone, or
bite and do not let go of your toes. She has ferrets that destroy
bedding ...they eat it.

I have NEVER seen her with an 8 week old ferret in her care. That would
be a novel and possibly lovely experience for her if she did not work
morning to morning keeping all the older and elderly alive and in good
spirits and out of pain.

She has numerous ferrets that are adrenal. She has them on Lupron.
Anyone want to adopt and pay $65 a month for the monthly shot per
ferret and take the 5 other ferrets that have been together for years
and drive hours to an exotic vet to get the shots? One of the litter
mates you would also have to take may be an occasional bad biter, or
be on other med's, or poop indiscriminately....or all of that.

She has ferrets where she has promised the people she would keep them
safe and in her care until the ferrets passed. People with tears in
their eyes have begged her to do this of their 4 to 7 ferrets on
multiple occasions. It is a major reason people want her to be the one
to take the ferrets they are giving up...because she IS a sanctuary.

She has multiple ferrets that cannot be with other ferrets. There are
many cats like this also. Very hard to home, as people who adopt a
ferret usually already have one, or want the opportunity to bring home
another if they wish.

Zoo advises people to adopt from the shelter that houses twice as many
ferrets as she does in much smaller cages than hers. She has their name
and phone number at the ready for people that she speaks with that want
a ferret IF she thinks they would keep the ferret through thick and
thin and they do not have multiple children under 4 years of age, or
...you shelter moms and dads know the rules that you must stand by.

Yet she also does adopt. She just adopted out 7 a few weeks ago. But
she knows these people and trusts them.

Zoos Ferret Sanctuary is the only ferret sanctuary that I personally
know. So I cannot speak for any others. Zoo is knowledgeable, skillful,
loving, clean, organized, and a ferret lover with an extraordinary
forever home for the teensy animal we all love so much.

And come for a visit. You will be blown away and utterly delighted....
if you can find her place. Meet the person who IS the sanctuary to
understand IT. While you are there, ask to meet their ostrich. It just
appeared on their doorstep one day searching for a forever home..

Or maybe it just likes to nibble on them there funny drugs they must
be a growin back in that cornography country.