From:
FurpeopleWeyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:35:39 -0800
Well its official!  PetsMart is selling ferrets in four of their stores
as a marketing test which will run to January.  Not trusting the rumor
mill I contacted them directly.  We desperately need a campaign similar
to the one which resulted in a public apology when an (unnamed) actor
maligned our little darlings on national TV.  Only this campaign needs
to make that one seem small by comparison.

I have posted some info, including addresses of people to write/email
to, an email link, and a letter, off of my website.  That address is:
http://pages.prodigy.net/furpeopleweyr/_wsn/page9.html

Please!  We need PetsMart to realize this is not a good idea before it
becomes a permanent policy.  My own letter and emails have already gone
out.  Forward the website and a plea for help, to everyone in your
address book, or make your own.  We need to move now.