From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 23:10:01 -0500
Guess what arrived in the mail?  Monkeyshines!

Monkeyshines is one of those quilted ferrets Karen Douglas (scruffyou)
makes to help with so many fund raisers.  She is BEAUTIFUL!  If any of
you consider buying any of her quilted ferrets for a fund raiser, a gift,
or your own home I can tell you that Steve and I like Monkeyshines so
much that she is sitting in the living room with my kalidoscopes and a
fancy box with painted irises on it.

Erinne Stark had Karen send her as a thank you for a bit of help I was
able to provide for her.  She sent thank you letters, too!  (Both a card
and an e-mail, and pictures of her ferrets) I wish I was that considerate
when I was young!

You two are tops!  Thank goodness for such kind, constructive, creative,
and considerate people!  The ferret community has such wonderful members.