From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 07:49:20 -0400
Good Morning to ALL and there Fuzzy's.

Hope all is well with everyone, and my PRAYERS go out to ALL those sick,
and homeless Fuzzy's!!!!  First I want to talk about my boy's and there
tail wagging.  I never knew that ferrets wagged there tails, my first(Tazy)
never wagged his tail until I got my baby(Trouble) and then lo and behold
the tail wagging commences, its got to be the cutest thing I've ever
seen!!!!  I just wanted to share with everyone the experience of it!!!!

Chocking, this morning my mother wakes me up ABRUPTLY to tell me the
baby(which is now 5 months old) is chocking on his food(totally ferret) I
jumped out of bed(4:30am) and run like hell to his cage, but by the time I
get there he's already dislodged the food from his throat, well let me tell
you, it scared the HELL out of me!!!!!!  Has anyone else had this problem,
and if so, what did you do to stop your fuzzy from chocking to death?  I
thought about the Heimlich Maneuver as I am certified in all first aid, but
I would be afraid of killing him, or breaking his ribs.  I know I could
only use a finger tip to use this method but would it be advisable?  Any
and all input on this subject would be appreciated!!!  Well gota go clean
poopies and cages.

Ya'll have a GREAT WEEK!!!!!  Kisses and Hugs to ALL the fuzzy's out
there!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble