From:
Lisa Silverstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:04:55 -0800
To all those in between Pittsburg and the Lehigh Valley. I have been
contacted by a young woman who has a ferret that must be relinquished.
She is in Pittsburg, I am in the Lehigh Valley. No one in the middle\
or near her was able to take him in, so I agreed to take him into the
sanctuary.

There is a 5 hour driving distance between this little man and me. I am
wondering if there is a way, or anyone who would be willing and able to
work on arranging "legs" of the trip with us? If we can get others in
between, maybe we can cut down this drive for everyone.

Thank you for any assistance with this.

Lisa Silverstein
Silver Lining Ferret Sanctuary

You can't change the world by saving one animal, but for that one
animal, you change it's world.