From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 08:02:42 -0700
Alexander here.

Well. . .

Roxana heard of my npending nupchewals to Maxie and she is getting jealous!
Now she wants to get all cuddly and stuff, but I bite her on the ear tell
her NO!  and that I is already spoken for.  She is so lonely now.  She is
trying to say that we can't play no more like we use to now, but I is trying
to convince her otherwize.  We can play, just not snuggle!!  I think she is
getting the picture, but .  .  .

is there any gentleman ferts out there who would be interested in a albino
girl fert who likes to try and snuggle and share the food bowl, but puts up
a darn good fight anytime else??

Let us know.

Dooks!!

Alexander

P.S.  Hi Maxie (blush)  I dooks you berry much!!!!! (blush)