From:
Diane Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 18:41:30 -0600
Hi all. I was completely amazed when I browsed our pets for sale section in
the newspaper and saw an add for baby ferrets: sable, cinnamon, and MAUVE.
Has anyone ever heard of a MAUVE ferret??? Cant imagine what it looks like!

Well, the reason that I was browsing the pet section was that we are
considering a second ferret.  But, I dont know if it is the right thing to
do or not.  Rocket (1.5 year old sable male) is a very mellow little guy,
quite sleepy most of the time but every few hours he'll wake up and explore
and dook around for a while.  We have to alternate his time out with us
humans with the dog (if the dog is inside, Rocket gets free roam of 2
bedrooms, bathroom and about 6 closets) When the dog is outside, Rocket gets
the whole house.  So, we were thinking that maybe a friend would keep him a
little more occupied during is time away from us?  So, what are the pluses
and minuses of a second ferret??  And could someone tell me where to find
the closest shelter to Houston, Tx?

Thanks

Diane