From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:33:18 -0400
Hello,

I have new used Biospot.  I finally started using Frontline.  Someone
very knowledgeable with flea meds for ferrets told me Biospot had not been
tested on ferrets.  I spoke with my vet for awhile concerning Frontline.
I am really funny about artificial stuff on the kids.  But they had a
couple of fleas.  Fleas, these tiny buggers, can be transported into
your abode by you walking across the grass.  Fleas do not have to be
transported by the furry ones to end up in the home.  They just jump on
anything moving or not moving.  I worked at a petstore were there were
pros and cons about using the frontline.  But, there are pros and cons
with everything.  There is always an allergic reaction risk with chemicals
not tested on certain animals.  Just have precautionary measures ready
just in case.  They also have a ferret wipe that is suppose to kill
fleas also.

This may not have answered your question.  But, I just wanted to let you
know.  Fleas don't discriminate on travel host.

Benita