From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:38:02 -0400
Harley has a new angel today.  An angel so sweet and caring.  An angel who
knows how special he is and how much we all love him.

In my process of trying to sell some rings & jewelry to afford his surgery,
Harley's angel came to us and handed me $500 for Harley's surgery.  All
that his angel asked in return was to remain anonymous (except to Harley)
and to be able to visit him whenever near by.

This is for Harley's angel
You have been my inspiration for so much I do.  In saving animals and
waking up every day to go on when I think I can not.  Even in dealing with
personal obstacles, you have always helped me to overcome.  Now you are not
just my angel, but Harley's angel too.  We both love you very much baby.

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org