From:
Natiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:58:48 -0700
Hello everyone,

Just a note to say I am selling the ferret bracelets I had at the
Pittsburgh AFA Show on eBay.  They are Buy It Now items and you can
choose the color you want.  I have Silvertone and Goldtone ferret charms,
with corresponding metal beads and clasps.  I am also taking Custom
orders.  All you have to do is email me about what materials or colors
you would like.  I will send you a photo before you pay for it.  There
are "Ferret Angel" bracelets with Glass Angel wing beads, too.

Here is the link to the item (you may have to Cut this link and Paste it
in Notepad, then remove the line break to put it in the broswer address
bar):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5040416921

I have an eBay store with lots of nice jewelry, as well.  It is nearing
the Gift Giving season, so keep in mind your ferrety friends and club
meeting raffles.  I have been donating them to the club raffles and have
had a good response.  Thanks!  :)

Natiffany