From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:18:03 -0700
Gentle thoughts to those missing their ferrets and dooks to everyone!
August was a terrible month for us here.  I personally, lost three of my
13 kids.  Three members said good-bye to one ferret each and the shelter
lost two.  Many of us were grieving last month!  However, September has
started off better with 5 adoptions so far and two of our sick ferrets
feeling better!  Cross your fingers or knock on wood, we do all plan on
having a better month!

It is the last week for our monthly raffle.  If you would like a chance
to win a year's subsciption to Ferrets magazine, or to renew your
existing one when it expires, go to our web-site and check it out.  You
will have excellant chances of winning as we have sold no tickets thus
far :-( .  But we don't give up to easy!  LOL

Sandee, if you could briefly check in on Charlie, Dot, and Houdidni for
me as well as Willie and Chaser for me and several of the members; I
would greatly appreciate it!

Dooks to all and may we all go out war dancing!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.

407-869-6981