From:
Simonetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:26:54 -0400
I should have added this to my last post, but I forgot about it until now. I
sent away for the ferret world catalog *months* ago and they never sent me a
catalog. Do they not ship to Canada? I have found a great cage on my own I
think and I will buy it when I make final my plans to get a ferret. One more
year and I am free to be ferret-ambushed:)

Anyhow this cage opens from the top and side thru' a little door. The whole
cage top opens and it also has a shelf for jumping onto and viewing. The
dimensions are
HIEGHT: 24"
WIDTH: 24"
FRONT: 36"
Those are the measurements given by the cage company. I don't know what they
mean by "front", but the other stuff sounds like it would be roomy for two
ferrets. What do you think?

I intend on buying the food, bowls, water bottles at a local pet shop, but I
will make my own fun-fur, "sleeping bag" for them.  The good thing about fun
fur is that it comes in every color of the rainbow, and it's reversable.
Furry side in for winter, furry side out for summer.:)

Selena Simonetti