From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 09:31:35 -0700
I feed my three ferrets 5-6 different type of ferret food at the time.  I
put in separate dishes and they start with one kind finish with another.
what I notice, they have preferences what to start first.  The rest I mix in
one bowl and in the morning everything is gone.  Why I start to do this,
because my older was very poor eater.  I tryed every possible ferret food,
and had to feed her from my hands.  Now she is eating everything.  They
seems dont have any problems, stools look normal.

Also, I gave up water bowl, now I have water in my bathtub all the time,
just enough for them to cover their feet.  I put some toys in the water
also.  They are very happy to play and drink and stick their noses under the
water.(I did not know before they can dive).

Vicky.