From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:38:26 -0500
Yowza!  i've been looking down at mommie and the shelter volunteers and
thinking 'i'm glad i'm not working that hard!'

This week, the shelter took in Suzie, a 2 year old and Jax & Jaydon,
both 1.  They also took in a 3 1/2 year old boy.  His name was Baby but
he needed a more manly name.  Mommie accidentally called him Bones.
Now Bones was one of our 1st rescues WAY back before i was even at the
shelter.  So she couldn't name him Bones but she did name him Skully...
along the same lines anyway.  He really reminds her of dearly departed
Bones.  But, Bones is up here with me and Princess just having a ball.
There are 7 new hoomans up here with us now too.  They were astro-nots.
We all gave them special cuddles and told them they were loved.

On top of that, they *think* Talayah *may* be pregnant! Yikes!

Juliet isn't doing so well.  When she came into the shelter, she was
really dehydrated and so mommie has been giving her sub-q fluids all
week.  The vet that saw her says she is real dehydrated and underweight.
poor girl.  her lymphocytes are up and her liver count is low.  She goes
in for more tests soon and we;ll hopefully be able to fix her up.  Romeo
is doing GREAT!  He's very happy and his leg is mending very well.

My love to all.  Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
IN MEMORY OF HARLEY "BUG"