From:
Kathleen Hourihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 12:45:47 -0300
Hi!

I've been lurking for quite a while, and I thought I'd say something to the
person who posted about learning CPR for ferrets

If you take child and infant CPR as well as adult, you will learn that the
smaller the person, the faster CPR must be performed.  If you feel your
ferret's pulse, you will notice that it, as well as other small creature's
pulses, is very fast.  Can you imagine trying do do chest compressions that
fast?  My guess is, ferret CPR would be quite impossible.  Besides, what
compressions to breathes ratio would be appropriate?

-Lita and
 Charlie (the furry one)