From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 20:33:29 EDT
Warning - The FLO is giving advanced training in teleportation.Two
suspected agents were found in a previously ferret proofed room.The door to
said room is only 1/2 inch above the rug,so advanced teleportation training
is surmised.Remember those plants you thought were safely behind a closed
door,well think again.Keep your vacuum cleaners handy, and expect the
unexpected.This was also the computer room,so secret messages on how to
accomplish this type of teleportation may have already been sent out.Agents
Sugar and Honey have been thwarted for the moment,but remember,you have
been warned.

I discovered a while ago that Jasmines tail smelled like grape soda.She
sits on my shoulder,facing backwards and like most talented ferts, tucks
her tail under my nose.That led to the sniffing of other ferrets,residing
here, tails.It's been a secret problem until now,but I'm glad I'm not
alone.Hello,my name is Sandy,and I sniff ferret tails.

Sandy and the Agents 4