From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 14:45:36 -0700
Hi, I only have a moment today, but want to thank those of you who have
responded, and I'll thank you personally soon.  So thanks to Gary, Tory
Lynn, Percy and Shelly, and the rest of you who responded earlier!  It means
so much.

Little Squeek is giving kisses to me now (and for you all)!  And there was a
faint hint of attempt to respond to his favorite old tummy tickly game
yesterday.  For those with questions, advice re: Mitex, I still haven't
reached my vet about the possibility of this treatment for mites hurting
Squeek - though the thought sickens me, that the little guy might have been
poisoned by an over-the-counter treatment (it's a pyrethrin-based mite
treatment you squirt into ears, (made for cats, so we use less).  There's
one other ingredient I don't know offhand, but will get and post later.

Thank you, Thank you

I'll be back online Wednesday with good news on Squeek, hopefully.  I know
that all your prayers are helping when he gives me his little kisses.
Shelly suggested letting him wander between two blankets and and he loves
this!!  THANK YOU SHELLY AND MORE TO YOU THURSDAY.  It's the most successful
locomotion he's achieved, and he can do it without anyone seeing him tumble
over.

Sincerely,

Lynn Mc.