Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:57:03 EDT
Well, another one bites the dust! Tonks and Issy are finally married.
And I for one, am glad its over. Now it can be all about ME, the
adorable little sister Petunia. ::lick, lick::

But let me tell you about the wedding. It went off without a hitch.
Issy was the most beautiful bride in her Donna Spirito original. Tonks
was the most nervous groom, his tail kept twitchen and I kept getting a
drift of poof every so often. Dr. Tom Willard officiated. Rocky Bobbles
was the comic relief when he kept falling over. How can such a handsome
ferret be such a klutz!

Then off to the reception we went. The room was beautiful, decorated in
Issy pink, and Super Tonks green. There were fountains of Vivify and
Ferretone to be enjoyed by all. Platters of Totally Ferret with Turkey
chunks and Dookers Delights were being passed around by uniformed
waiters.

Then the music started. The band Harry and the Hobs rocked the house
down. We couldn't keep Rocky Bobbles off the floor. We all danced, ate,
and drank until we couldn't move an inch. Then came the wedding cake.
5 tiers of mouth watering beauty. White cake with Ferretvite filling.
yumm yumm.

Leka the Lovely caught the bouquet (oh boy), and Jackson Raine caught
the garter. Of course Tonks fell off the chair throwing the garter.
He isn't much of a super hero when he has had a couple of glasses of
Ferretone under his belt.

I think everyone had a good time. After lots of hugs and good wishes.
The happy couple left for their honeymoon. Rumor has it they are
heading for Niagara Falls. Tonks wants to try going over them in a
barrel.

As soon as all the wedding pictures come in we will share them with
you all.

Miss Petunia, the adorable little sister