Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 10:43:22 EST
Dear FMLers:
I wanted to update you on the status of Tyler, the abandoned fuzzy in
Charlotte, NC.  This afternoon I'm taking him to his new parents in Irmo,
SC where he'll join 5 other frolicking friends.  He's been very well cared
for in the past 15 days by a local vet, but the vet felt it was time to
move Tyler on.  Thankfully I had 5 possible adoptees lined up and this
family just works out the best in terms of timing.  Thank youALL for your
kind notes of support and interest.  Perhaps Tyler's new parents will let
us know how he is doing from time to time.

hugs and kisses,

Dana and Tyler