From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:45:55 -0500
Not sure I posted about this girl.  Sable female about 9 months, very
friendly and loving, loves to play, great with kids.  The owner has
allergies and was told she would not have a reaction to ferrets, well she
has and needs to find a good home for her little girl.

Cage and all supplies are included.  She is asking for the cost she paid
for the ferret, but will give away all supplies.

Email me if you are interested.  The ferret is near Scranton, but anyone
in the Chester, Bucks or Montgomery counties that are interested, I will
arrange transportation for her.

Thanks!

Jen and Gang