From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:43:58 EDT
Chicks in heaven?!  Ooo, I never thought of that.  Gosh, I sure hope
Jubilee is behaving herself!  I know it would be very difficult around
such chick magnets as Harley Bug and White Russian.  Randy and Judy,
your boy's are naughty!  I"m so glad that White Russian had time to say
something to his mommy between being mauled by the females up there.

Randy, I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the
Symposiums we now all enjoy.  It's all because of you.  All your dream
come true.  And we are all so grateful.  Thank you for sharing Harley
with us.  He has truly changed my life.

Wolfy, who knows that Doodlebug is such a shining star up in heaven it's
always bright for everyone there