From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 11:00:24 -0400
Hi FMLers,

Well after just 10 short months, I have a couple of pictures of Makai the
Maniac on my homepage.  I have to thank Rick Schradin of our ferret club;
The Tristate Ferret Connection for taking the pictures with his digital
camera and sending me copies.  Just hit my homepage and then go to my "Photo
Gallery" page.  Be forewarned though; I don't know how to do "Thumbnail
Graphics" yet so the Photo Gallery page will take quite a while to load.
There are about 10 pretty good size graphics there.

-- Tim, Makai, Salena <RB-GAF>

[log in to unmask]       or      [log in to unmask]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcm_watson