From:
Robert Ryon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:26:41 EDT
I recently had a fuzzy pass on... That left me with only one ferret, and
he needs a home, as my time is rapidly decreasing to spend with him....
versus acquiring another ferret, i have decided to have someone adopt
Dynamite (the ferret's name) because I am going back to school, and that
is really limiting my time with him/them.  He has been alone for about
two weeks now, since Barracuda passed on.  He was born on 12/00, so that
makes him about 3 and a half years.  He just had his latest distemper,
and is due for rabies in march.  He is very friendly, healthy, and his
blood sugar level is also good.  He is getting quite lonely as I have
noticed, and he needs a good home as soon as possible...

I am located in San Jose, Ca.  I am willing to drive 3-4 hours to drop
him off, and I am fairly flexible as far as a pick-up may go, as a
pick-up would be preferred.  I would also include everything I own for
my fuzzies.  The large black petsmart cage, food dishes, water bottles,
hammocks, tubes, and some other random nicknacks.  I would like to see
him go to a home with other ferrets.  I hate to let him go, but that
would be too selfish of me to keep him.  I would like to see him go to
a caring home.  Please contact me by phone or email.

Thanks,
Robert

Email [log in to unmask]
Phone    (408)206-3220