Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:20:47 -0400
In reference to the post earlier today regarding O ring syringes, Chris
Clark from Chris's Squirrels and More has several items particular to
ferrets, including syringes. If you talk to her and let her know what
products you would like her to carry, she will try to accomodate you.

The link to Chris's Squirrels and More is
<http://www.squirrelsandmore.com/> and she would be willing to put a
special ferret section on the site if we let her know what products
should be listed under ferrets. She has informed me of the following:

"Baxa, Basik, Sklar, are all original brands that are made in Denmark
at Codan Medical. So the Codan brand is the identical syringe as the
others but with Codan's name on them. Now, as far as the shortage goes.
Yes there is a big shortage of all of them. I have talked directly to
a representative for Codan and they feel that production will start
in about three months. By the time they are shipped to the US I would
estimate that we will all be seeing them in about six months. (Those
big boats are not very speedy). The rumors that the company is out of
business are not true. We (Chris's Squirrels and More) do still have
some sizes available, here is a list of what we have right now.

3cc luer lock tip
5cc slip tip
10cc slip tip
20cc luer lock tip
60cc and 100cc syringes

As far as Squirrelstore.com having 1cc syringes, I would call ahead to
make sure she really has them, if so I would scoff them up quickly, in
fact buy some for me too! If anyone wants to subscribe to our email
list then we will definitely be emailing people as soon as o-rings are
available."

Christina Clark, Owner of:
Chris's Squirrels and More, supplier of wildlife rehabilitation
supplies and so much more for the most up to date medical and
supportive care products of small mammals, reptiles and birds.

Toll free- 877-717-7748

<http://www.squirrelsandmore.com/>

For all of your direct mail needs, from concept and design to
delivering your mail pieces to the post office, please contact:

Linda E. Bowen
Computer Marketing Services, Inc.
221 Danbury Road
New Milford, CT 06776