Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:24:12 -0700
hey, everyone!!!!

we [SOS] have another donation to add to the SOS Fall Raffle!!!

The Petey TPO Club has donated a set of Petey TPO Earrings and matching
pendant!!!!!

now THIS is a prize to treasure forever!!!!

that brings the packages up to 4...so we have up to 5 more prize packages
to go!!!

IF i get more than 5..i can put a couple together..unless you tell me it
would be ok to save it for the Christmas Raffle...

thanks, Petey!!!
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

You are richer today if you have laughed, given, or forgiven!