From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 15:40:05 -0500
In 1995, we got married (no ferrets at the wedding, but we had ferret
statues on the cake), and some friends loaned us their cabin on the Oregon
coast for a honeymoon.  We took our ferrets to the beach and the sand dunes,
and they had a blast.  Especially at the sand dunes!  Ferrets can run up
sand dunes much faster than humans can!  We were worn out before the ferrets
were!  It wasn't particularly hot either day, so we didn't have any problems
with ferrets overheating.  Hope this is helpful to the people with questions
about ferrets and beaches.

Sara and Kurt