From:
Morgan Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 04:05:09 -0400
BIG mentioned Frontline in answer to a post and I wanted to give results we
have had as well as ask for an opinion.

Tuesday I treated two of my dogs with Frontline and have had WONDERFUL
results.  Usually, my little one, Baby, can get a bath at night, the next
day she is covered.  Literally.  She has not had the first flea since her
treatment.  I have since treated my big dog and am attacking my cat
tomorrow.  It does state that it is safe for puppies and kittens 8 weeks and
older.

While I was at the vet's office, she called the company to ask if it was
safe for ferrets.  The girl who answered said she had ferrets and used it on
them with good results and no problems.  She applied it with a syringe on
their backs and rubbed it in.  However, I am a little cautious about
applying it and wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what they have
experienced.

The only disadvantage I have seen is that it is expensive.  However, in the
long run I think we will save money.  After it is applied, you cannot bathe
them for two days.  Then they can get regular baths and it lasts for THREE
MONTHS.

So far, I love it.

Morgan