From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:27:21 -0700
hi all

it is with sad heavy hearts that barnaby and I must say that we have lost
our little samantha last saturday at the start of one of my trips to
california in a semi truck that she got out with out my seeing her and
sometime after i had left the store parking lot she was run over.  the
part that really hurts is that i was an hour down the hi way before i
got the feeling that she was not with me.  i stopped, tore the cab apart
looking for her for half an hour then called the store that i had been at
and they sadly told me she had been run over.

the ghost of my pogo was gone too so i new that he was with her and
guided her across the bridge.  and now my pogo has a new playmate.
she will be greatly missed by both of us.

rich and barnaby missing the ghosts of samantha and pogo