From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:14:33 -0800
WEEELLLL, we have added another sweet face to our household, to make 5
fuzzies now!!!  I found a wonderful lady here in my town (Kansas City,
Missouri) named Roberta that cares for a roomful, and we found a sweet,
sweet little girl, "Allie McWeasel", (they say that she's 8 yrs old, but
we don't think she's quite that old) but she just fits in with my kids
so perfect.  In fact, my baby, Leo (8 months old) has really taken to
her...follows her around, checks on her.  I'm in love!  (again!)

Stacey
"mom" to Diesel, Jolie, Hitch, Leo and ALLIE!

Stacey Lamb
mother of Brittany, 16 yrs old
dx RSD/CRPS 2000
www.rsdhope.org