From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:54:33 -0600
Well she thinks she is as....

she latches her tiny teeth onto the skin of my hand or wrist and with all
her might shakes!  (ummmm... do you think she's offended by my giggling
even though she's deaf?)

she grabs the blanket and shakes and rolls with it as I flip it back at
her (oops...where'd the bed go?  as she hops into the air only to land on
the floor)

she jumps on the backs of the big boys shaking their scruffs for all she
is worth (as they think "hey, did you get hit by that fly too?")

she zooms into the tube behind the unsuspecting and bites their butt!

she bounces off the big kids playing with her fast as fast can be!
(where'd she go?)

And what a little temper she has!

hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart