From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:00:04 -0700
I would like to thank everyone for the friendly emails and direction on
adopting a ferret.  Of course i knew when i posted on the FML that i would
get some criticism on my topic and it's contents.  ("if you can't afford
to buy a ferret you dont need one")  I agree, but I think my message was
mixed up.  In my opinion, the less i spend on a ferret, the more money can
be used for medical bills.  I just stated that a few shelters around my
area are pricey, and i was looking for someone who had a ferret in need of
a good home.

I do realize the expenses of having ferrets.  I had a ferret that had to
have adrenal surgery and i know what it is like.  I know what it is like
holding one watching it die because I've already tried all the medical
ways to cure him, but only finding out that it was just his time.  Indeed
owning ferrets is expensive, and I knew that from the start, i just didn't
realize that some people would criticize me when i asked for help.

I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to Tracey.  Noodles is doing great
with Mojo.  They had a few arguments when i introduced them, but right now
they are curled each in a hammy next to each other.  She sure does love
to play chase, doesn't she?  I wore out after playing chase for about half
an hour and she was still running in circles :)  She's not 100% on her
targeting in the box, but we're improving :)  i just put litter boxes in
what ever corners she chooses :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~