From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:40:59 -0500
I noticed last night when I was shopping, that my local supermarket and
my local Target have started carrying Iams.  I took notice, even though
I don't feed Iams anymore, because of all the hoopla regarding Iams
supposedly changing formulas to make the food cheaper and of a lesser
quality.

Personally, I think that the only thing that has changed of significance is
that Iams is more readily available and found in more stores now.  Those
who don't have a lot of pet stores in their area, like smaller rural
places, can now get Iams in their grocery store.  I personally think that
is a good thing.  Iams at the grocery store, or at Target is nearly the
same exact price as it is at PetsMart.  Pretty expensive stuff for grocery
store foods, in fact it's the most expensive food my grocery store carries
now.  The nutritional value and the list of ingredients still meets with my
approval, so I don't really see what there is to get upset over as yet.

Robynn McCarthy