From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 10:35:46 -0400
(posted on behalf of my friend with permission.  Please respond to him
directly)

Do you know of anyone who would want to adopt our two ferrets, Teddy (male,
age 3), and Alphie (female, age 4)?  We've had them since they were little.
I've always been allergic to them, but this year I've had fairly bad asthma
symptoms (trip to emergency room, etc.), and doctors recommend that we find
another home for them.  Has to be a good home, though.  No charge for
either them or equipment (cage, etc.), as long as they get a good home.  I
am prepared to grin and bear it and keep the little guys, but if perchance
you know of someone looking for two or two more, let me know.Since I can't
play with them any more, they really don't get as much attention as they
need.

(his email is [log in to unmask], name is Chris Mahr, (313)845-9383 (work)
(313)581-2428 (home)